I recently saw an article in Lifehacker about clever ways to use your phone’s camera. I saw it mentioned CamCard and while this is a good app I really like CardMunch much better. I like that I can snap a picture and throw away the paper. I love that i can send an invitation to connect via LinkedIn from the app too.
Now, what I don’t like is how it feels like LinkedIn has abandoned this little app to the ether. I’m officially begging for some updates like:
- Saving the pictures to a local folder in the camera roll automatically.
- Emailing the info and pictures to yourself or others.
- Emailing the info as a vcf.
- Decreasing the amount of time it takes to submit and recognize a card. (This has been a sore point for me).
- Better management and searchability of Notes.
These and many other reasons made me write this and unofficially reach out to LinkedIn for some feedback.
What other apps do you all use for Business Card Management and Networking? Leave a comment.